Medicine Made Mindful
At Integrated, you’re seen as more than the sum of your symptoms, more than a “case” to be handled coldly and clinically. Our psychiatrists listen to your story and address your concerns before reaching for the prescription pad. We use a patient-centered “Pills & Skills” approach, which offers you not just the appropriate pharmaceutical solution, but also a customized mind/body strategy. Our treatment plans encompass the full continuum of care, blending hard science with personal development. We aim to educate and empathize, to manage the mind along with the medication. This is humanistic psychiatry, where the person comes before the prescription.
- Serving clients in all phases of life, from adolescents to seniors
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Early morning and evening appointments available
- Expertise in many therapeutic areas, including anxiety, depression, and adjustment disorders
- Decades of experience with specialty populations and co–occurring illnesses
- Psychiatric care can be coordinated with therapy, yoga, meditation
Psychiatric care can be combined with Pharmacogenetic testing through in office Genesight testing.
GeneSight is based on pharmacogenomics—the study of how genes affect a person’s response to medicines. This test was developed in the Assurex Health clinical laboratory and is based on patented technology licensed from two world renowned medical centers, Mayo Clinic and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, who continue to be research collaborators.