MS, LPC, LCADC
DaRon Stephens is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor. DaRon attained his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from New Jersey City University in 2007 and Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling from Monmouth University in 2012. DaRon has worked in various clinical settings since 2006 involving schools, community agencies, and hospitals. DaRon has extensive experience working with individuals who suffers from depression, mood disorders, anxiety, adjustment issues, anger management, relationship issues, and substance use disorders. In addition to Integrated Care Concepts & Consultation, DaRon works as a Crisis Clinical Therapist with a local healthcare provider.
When DaRon is not in session with clients, DaRon enjoys music from all genres, video games, traveling, spending time with family & friends, and cooking. One of DaRon’s favorite quotes to mention in counseling sessions when a client may appear to have doubts about life changes; “If you want change, you have to be willing to be uncomfortable.”
DaRon is a compassionate, transparent, and in depth therapist. DaRon’s goal is to help you help yourself with whatever you may be dealing with.
Services provided by DaRon
- Individual Therapy (Adults & Adolescents 16-17yrs)
- Co-Occurring/Dual Diagnoses (Mental Health & Substance Use)
- Relationship/Couples Counseling
- Individual Substance Use & Addiction Counseling
- Treatment Modalities: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Person-Centered, Motivational Interviewing, Solution-Focused Brief Therapy